Call Today for an Estimate
In business since 1998
Our exclusive annual electrical system check includes:
- Inspect panel box and check condition of all connections.
- Inspect blinking lights and warm face plates.
- Inspect sizzling or buzzing from outlets.
- Check quality of exposed wiring.
- Check for proper use of extension cords and power strips.
- Check for required arc fault protection.
- Check for presence and proper placement of smoke alarms and test each alarm.
- Check for carbon monoxide detectors and test each detector.
- Check if electrical service capacity is adequate for present and future demands.
Our service plan provides first-class service to a select group of customers. We deliver:
- Safety through annual tune-ups and inspections.
- Savings through tune-ups, regular discounts and no emergency fees.
- Peace of mind because you’ll be able to count on your electrical system when you need it most.
Priority Service. As a service plan member, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
10% Discount. You will receive a 10% discount off the bottom line for our electrical services for as long as our service plan relationship remains effective.
A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team. Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug–tested and background checked, first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction –– GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
Transferable. Your service plan agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
Electrical service plan benefits:
No Emergency Service Fees. If you are in need of an emergency service, no matter what time of day or night you call, you will not pay a premium fee. You will receive the same quality service as always but pay only from the standard pricing menu!
Home Safety Check–Up. We will conduct a thorough inspection of the most important electrical equipment in your home to make sure you and your family are safe from the dangers of electrical fire, damage or shock. Performing this valuable inspection now reduces the potential for disastrous failures in the future.
Home Safety Promise. Our commitment to your family’s safety is so passionate that we promise to annually return to your home and inspect your home and test your life safety equipment. If any smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector or ground–fault–interrupter receptacle we installed fails—it will be replaced FREE!
Looking for a price? Click here to request an estimate.